OUR APPOINTMENT POLICY:
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are sick. Sick clients will need to reschedule for a future appointment.
- If you are running late, please contact us and let us know. If you are more than 15 minutes late (with or without a phone call), you must reschedule.
- If you are a no-show, you will be allowed to reschedule ONE time. If you are a no-show for a 2nd time, you will be seen as a walk-in ONLY.
- Children must be supervised while in the salon. Parents with unruly children will need to reschedule their appointment.
- IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT, please contact the salon at least 2 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
New appointment policy effective June 16, 2020:
Please help us keep prices low and our clients and staff healthy!
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are sick. Clients who show up sneezing, coughing, feverish, or with stomach symptoms will not be seen and will need to reschedule for a future appointment.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments